Monday 5 October 2009

SUBMIT YOUR SPOOKY TALE


SUBMIT YOUR SUPERNATURAL EXPERIENCE & WIN


Every so often I shall be featuring the best Ghost, Paranormal or other Spiritual stories in the Free Monthly E-Magazine ‘Insight’. (You can download your Free copy here). For the Top Featured Story I shall be offering a Free Tarot Card Reading!
The stories can be all types of ghost haunting to psychic experiences or any other paranormal or parapsychology connection. Your story can be scary, spiritually enlightening or based on a medium you encountered. Be bold and share your story and hauntings to reveal your clairvoyant or psychic connection!

Other stories featured will be about your Spirit Guides who lead your through your life and have helped your over situations and experiences.

Ghost stories for Halloween or real life stories will be considered so if you are an aspiring author aswell where you wish a fictional story to be featured! Or if you are wishing to share a true life scary or spiritual story please do contact me, either way your story will be seriously considered.

I have personal experiences of living in haunted houses from my childhood and shared my story with National Magazine High Spirit (see my features page here). Insight e-magazine reaches thousands of like-minded spiritual individuals whom you can connect with about your ghost story!

No comments:

Popular Posts