Tuesday 20 January 2009

JANUARY

Greetings to Everyone,

I hope you are having a pleasant January. I am staying in from the cold and have been cleansing my home the last week or so. Seems brushing away all the cobwebs really does make the dreary month of January seem much more pleasant... I certainly recommend it. Happy Birthday to those who celebrated another year passed this month... there are certainly a lot of you and what better way to lift your spirits! Last weekend I spent some time reading for close friends and had the most wonderful experience when I drew the card of new employment for one whom had just received a job offer that day and had kept it to themselves. Well, she is very lucky in a time like this and regardless as I sat watching the inaugeration of Barack Obama today, I felt a new phase is truly upon us all and even without the start of a new presidency in the States we all have the power to turn our lives around. The ninth year of this new century is leading us towards the end of another decade and is the final step in our new journey in the year of the noughties. As I heard this afternoon on the BBC News with the Lords Prayer, 'deliver us from evil' which really struck me and made me listen. As a deeply spiritual person this statement connected with me in this time of financial turmoil with close friends and family and I felt this was truly a message that things are only going to be looking up. Take a look into the future and know that there are so many opportunities awaiting us all, all undiscovered and part of our destiny. I have faith that we are over the worst and although there are still a few rocky paths ahead, we are able to deal with anything we are faced with now. Love connections, financial freedom and our inner soul and spirit are healing and are only going to grow back stronger.

Sending you all lots of Positive Karma this January!

Oh, and just to let you know I now offer Telephone Tarot Card Readings where you can call me here at this address and talk direct: http://www.keen.co.uk/Tilly Tarot

Brightest Blessings to everyone...

x Tilly x

ps: Please note if you book a reading on Thursday I will be replying during the evening as I am at a family funeral a distance away. Many Thanks to you all!
________________________________________
TILLY TAROT
TRUSTED INTERNATIONAL TAROT READER
Contact me today for a personal reading today.
Visit My Site: http://www.tillytarot.com
eBay: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/TILLYTAROT
Live Chat Reading: http://www.liveperson.com/tilly-tarot
Telephone Reading: http://www.keen.co.uk/Tilly Tarot
Email: mail@tillytarot.com

No comments:

Popular Posts