Thursday 13 November 2008

Online Store Now Open!

Gift Ideas For Christmas

Personal gifts and treasures selected personally by Tilly Tarot

I have created an online store for my members with the best of the best from Amazon. Here you can choose from everything to Candles, Books, Jewellery, Tarot Decks, Aromatherapy, Crystals, DVD and anything else that can lighten up our lives!

In particular if you are looking for a wonderful book to buy for a friend or relation why not consider the Inspirational Books section or, for yourself, learn to read Tarot with one of my Tarot Guidance Books.

All the products are selected personally by me and all have received high ratings. No more endless searching online for hours… my shop is all you will need…especially this Christmas!

Why not start with buying an Advent Calendar!

Brightest Blessings to you All and with only six weeks to go there now is the time to start ordering before they sell out!

Your Personal Tarot Card Reader
X Tilly Tarot X

Ps: Don’t forget to buy High Spirit Magazine out tomorrow to read my article on the end Final Thought page!

No comments:

Popular Posts