Friday 31 October 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

THERE'S STILL TIME TO BOOK A HALLOWEEN TAROT CARD READING!


THERE ARE THE AVAILABLE READINGS LEFT FOR HALLOWEEN... THEY WILL ALL BE PERFORMED TODAY ON THE MOST POWERFUL DAY OF THE YEAR WHERE THE VEILS ARE SO THIN TO THE OTHER SIDE ACCESSING ENERGY IS MUCH EASIER... IT IS TIME FOR SERIOUS WORK ON THIS DAY!










BOOK YOUR TAROT CARD READING FOR HALLOWEEN BEFORE YOU MISS OUT ON THE BEST ENERGY OF THE YEAR!







It is a very powerful time for doing magic or accessing anything beyond our normal reality. Traditionally, this means communicating with people who have died, but it can also mean any of the other invisible energies or beings. Tarot Card Readings are accurate and powerful on this day.

Let me perform a reading for you… choose one from my Halloween list...but hurry they are selling out fast and I am nearly all booked up already!







Available on My Site
http://www.tillytarot.com/halloween_bookings.html
Or at my eBay Shop
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/TILLYTAROT




Contact me at the top of the page for a LIVE Tarot Card Halloween Reading today!!!

SUCCESS STORIES COMPETITION

REMEMBER It is the last day of the competition with £90 of Tarot Card Readings up for grabs.

Simply send me your story of how my Tarot Card Readings have been accurate, helpful, given your guidance where it was so so needed and come true!

Don't worry, you can remain anonymous and it can be as short of long as you like!



BRIGHTEST BLESSINGS AND I DO HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Popular Posts